Return & Exchange Policy
WE OFFER a 14 days return policy. Some products are non-returnable (swimming shorts and underwear due to hygiene purposes).
When using a pay in instalment, merchants are charged a percentage from the full amount which is non refundable, therefore, that percentage will be reduced from a customer return, this does not affect an exchange or credit note. (This does not apply with ClearPay)
A delivery fee will be reduced from the refund from £5 - £10 depending on the cost of postage and packaging
The item will only be refundable for within 14 days after purchase. READ STEPS BELOW
- Email us with your order number and full name, also the reason for returning the item as soon as possible
- Place the item carefully in its original packaging with tags prepared for delivery and include a note with your full name, order number and email address so we can recognize your order (Warning: we will be doing tests on the returned items, therefore, if the items are not in its original packaging with tags, also if the garments smell like perfume, odour or smoke the return will not be accepted)
- Send the item back using Royal Mail Tracked (only send items back with royal mail as we will not receive the item if sent using another courier service) to this address:
- Once we have received your item, we will email also issue your refund (excluding shipping and percentage if one of the pay in instalment service is used )
- The cost of returning the item to us is your obligation.
- Items must be sent back to us using a Royal Mail recorded service, we are not liable if the items you send back to us gets lost in the post and subsequently no credit note or exchange will be given.
- Items can't be returned back if they were purchased with a credit note on a previous return.
Please consider when purchasing this is a small business therefore, we work off marginal profit margins, exchanges cost us a fortune in admin, post & packaging fees and a loss of time. Our refund policy is strict so we can protect the business.
If the item you received is faulty, please contact us straightaway through email or by phone quoting your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then guide on how to progress with the return. You have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
If you received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you initially ordered, please contact us quoting your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then guide you on how to proceed with the return.
Non-EU customers are unable to return goods due to import duties, if you received the wrong item or the goods are faulty then returns from outside of the EU must be invoiced as "RETURNED GOODS - OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE" to prevent them being held at Customs. Any customs charges incurred are payable by the customer and not by The Business
Ayzed Clothing LTD
PO BOX 66597